Sunday, August 30, 2009

Xconvic will watch TB S02E11 now

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to watch 2 TV episodes on HBO.. The first is I am going to Watch True Blood Season 2 Episode 11 which is entitled Frenzy. This will air on HBO as what I have said earlier. The next one is I am going to Watch Entourage Season 6 Episode 8 which is entitled The Sorkin Notes. If I will not be able to watch the True Blood episode live, I am just going to download the True Blood S02E11 Torrent and watch the episode on my laptop. OR, I will just download the True Blood S02E11 Rapidshare file and start to watch here again on my laptop. I will also watch the preview of the next episode of True Blood. I will just look for True Blood Season 2 Episode 12 Preview or the True Blood S02E12 Preview. I am excited for this episode but this will be the season 2 finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment