Monday, April 13, 2009

is testing her old blogspot blog

I was suppose to use my TheDaintyDoll blog for my SEO, but it was not ranking on SERPS so i used my Blogprenuer blog and now i'll be testing it but after searching it on SERPS it's ranking good thing! yay My Informixx TV Guide blog and Daily TV Guide were dead :( now i'm not earning i know this will be another start from $30 to cents per day.

Anyway just to Refresh my self from those happenings i will Watch House Season 5 Episode 21 Online with it's new episode named Saviors then i will also Watch One Tree Hill Season 6 Episode 19 Online latest episode named letting go! i think this episode is cool. must watch for me!

Watching online is one of my hobby! it makes me to refresh, im also planning to Watch C.S.I. Miami Season 7 Episode 21 Online with it's latest episode named Chip/Tuck looks like this episode is kinds mysterious huh? and of course! My favorite! i will really Watch Heroes Season 3 Episode 23 Online and Watch Watch 24 Season 7 Episode 18 Online All of this will be aired on April 14,2009

BTW i created some new blogs again! here they are:
OMG Kiss , On Flip Side ,Tambabaita ,Bahag Reyna and Divide Plus
Weird names ? haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment